Monday, March 28, 2011

Hate Blogger Nick Terry of Exeter refuses to acknowledge the free teleconference setup to review his involvement in the deathcamps.org attacks!



Dearest forum members and anonymous guests: In light of the lack of courage exhibited by the Holocaust Controversies criminal hate blog team, and their reluctance to accept the ARC challenge. We are putting forth a new global proposal -- Hate Blog Watch forum members will arrange for, and assume all costs for the implementation of an International Audio and Web conference to discuss the matter of the ARC attacks, fakes and forgeries, the smear campaigns, and of course the suitability of hate bloggers to combat revisionism! We are willing to accommodate the following parameters:


1.) 50 attendee seats, paid for by us and by scheduled invitation.


2.) Attendees can be from anywhere in the world and provided with a toll-free number


3.) Web based conference (in real time) so evidence being dicussed, can also be displayed and shared amongst all participants.


4.) A conference moderator paid for by HBW and we can agree collectively on the moderation rules.


5.) The challenge/debate will be open to all people, Holocaust Debunkers, Deniers, the Holocaust Controversies criminals, RODOH nut jobs, and those members of the ARC team willing to participate.


6.) The conference audio and video will be recorded, and HBW will post the media file publicly so all interested parties can review it at their liesure.


7.) Can schedule the conference on a Saturday morning around 9am Central, designed to accommodate the time zones from Chicago - Moscow.





Will the Holocaust Controversies criminals accept this challenge? From our perspective, we have made this extremely easy for them to attend. Simply dial a toll free number and connect to an internet link.. (you don't have to meet us in person) We can discuss the rules of engagement publicly, either here on HBW or on the lame RODOH site, ... (heck we can even do it on CODOH if people want). So what do you say Nick, Sergey, Melon? HD



Last Edited By: Herodotus2010 03/04/11 09:52:06. Edited 6 times.






The ARC challenge made real!

#1




Thank you HD, I would like to add that at this conference, I will personally make the entire contents of the Nick Terry File available on the Web-Collaboration tool that we plan to employ in parallel with the audio conference. We certainly hope Dr. Nick Terry, his cronies Sergey Romanov and Roberto Muehlenkamp posses the courage to attend. Also be advised that we plan to send personal invitations to senior Faculty of Exeter, as well as staff at the USHMM, and well known Holocaust authors. Such invitations will be made available to Revisionist leaders as well. At this time we are trying to secure a commitment from the renowned Chris Webb of ARC and HEART. The White Rose



Last Edited By: Sophie Scholl 03/04/11 10:02:24. Edited 2 times.






Muehlenkamp blames revisionists for fakes and forgeries!




Sophie Scholl wrote:





Thank you HD, I would like to add that at this conference, I will personally make the entire contents of the Nick Terry File available on the Web-Collaboration tool that we plan to employ in parallel with the audio conference. We certainly hope Dr. Nick Terry, his cronies Sergey Romanov and Roberto Muehlenkamp posses the courage to attend. Also be advised that we plan to send personal invitations to senior Faculty of Exeter, as well as staff at the USHMM, and well known Holocaust authors. Such invitations will be made available to Revisionist leaders as well. At this time we are trying to secure a commitment from the renowned Chris Webb of ARC and HEART. The White Rose


This is great! Here you see Muehlenkamp blaming revisionists for the fakes and forgeries the Holocaust Controveries forgers tried to plant on ARC! (see photo)


(find the original thread on RODOH) Here is the actual text:





- Dumbass "PotPie" referred to Sergey's blog On the demise of deathcamps.org: how fakes and arrogance killed a great undertaking in holding a sermon about the historical record he doesn't like being full of fakes, or some junk like that . He obviously didn't understand that the fakes mentioned by Sergey had in all probability been planted by a "Revisionist" trying to discredit the ARC website, and forgot to read the last sentence of Sergey's blog:





Hey Roberto, Sophie is prepared to show the forensic log files that link back the forgeries to Sergey, Peters and others.... Also what will you have to say about death threats and black mail emails? Backed up by Google statements made to law enforcement? Are you willing to discuss this on the call? Eric




Last Edited By: Eric Greenburg 03/04/11 10:50:19. Edited 1 time.






The ARC Tele-challenge!





Eric Greenburg wrote: Hey Roberto, Sophie is prepared to show the forensic log files that link back the forgeries to Sergey, Peters and others.... Also what will you have to say about death threats and black mail emails? Backed up by Google statements made to law enforcement? Are you willing to discuss this on the call? Eric


Eric, I guess the question you should have asked the moronic muehlenkamp is if he is speaking for Nick Terry and Sergey Romanov, when he makes his false declaration about his criminal association and their attack on ARC. Do Terry, and Mathis really want an idiot like Muehlenkamp speaking on their behalf? This new Tele-Challenge is the perfect opportunity for these globally despised Holocaust hate bloggers to either come clean, or make their case! Boaz





Muehlenkamp clearly embarrassed!



hahahaa I just read the Muehlenkamp rant on RODOH, and also the links he posted to the cheese-ball skeptic forum. It was funny! Muehlenkamp is running around the Internet like a kook, trying to explain why he was Bitch-Slapped by ARC! smiley: embarassedsmiley: embarassedsmiley: embarassedsmiley: embarassedsmiley: embarassed C'mon melonhead, join the conference call!!!!! IPT





Romanov, Terry, Muehlenkamp confirm their cowardice!

#5

[url]

[-]




Dearest Forum Members, and guests, I see that the hate bloggers; Nick Terry, Sergey Romanov, and Roberto Melonhead have visited this thread anonymously. Yet, they have not stated if they are willing to make a simple phone call (that WE pay for), into a Teleconference to settle the matter of the ARC affair. For all Muehlenkamps bravado and big talk on other forums, he and his cowardly pals are still terrified to face the facts of what they've done and been involved in. Such cowardice is truly an unattractive trait, and certainly the reason why Roberto Muehlenkamps wife left him for a more manly partner. This once again proves, that; Nick Terry, Sergey Romanov, Roberto Muehlenkamp, and their idiot pals like Andrew Mathis, ONLY DEBATE behind the safety of a keyboard. They are cowards and sniveling weakling's! Not fit to speak for Jews, Gypsies, and those murdered at the hands of the Nazi's during the Holocaust. HD



Last Edited By: Herodotus2010 03/05/11 04:08:46. Edited 2 times.







HD This is a very exciting proposal Will the HC clowns take part - do they have the balls???? I too read Roberto's rant - boy the needle has stuck on his favourite record - of course the revisionists were behind the plot to put fake items on the ARC site - they were HC members - we have the proof and we already have established that RODOH of which they are members and CODOH are one and the same. Best Regards, Larry





Forum, At this stage, we have done everything possible to make this discussion or (debate) simple to conduct, globally accommodating, etc. If Nick Terry, Sergey Romanov and the idiot Muehlenkamp refuse to attend this Teleconference, then they are admitting their guilt to the world. I would classify that guilt as the following: 1.) Forgers of Holocaust documents and photos 2.) Cyber vandalism 3.) Slander 4.) Harassment 5.) Making illegal threats 6.) Black mail 7.) Racketeering 8.) Cyber terrorism I specifically list these eight crimes, as these are what we have direct evidence of in the form of documents, logs, emails, law enforcement correspondence etc. We believe that the Holocaust Controversies criminal gang is aware of this evidence and that is specifically the reason they are avoiding any open discussion on the topic, other than uni-directional attack posts on forums they can control I.E the HC hate blog and the lame RODOH forum. They clearly cannot allow a debate regarding their crimes to be conducted in an honest fashion. Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE GUILTY! Hate Buster









Hate Buster wrote:





Forum, At this stage, we have done everything possible to make this discussion or (debate) simple to conduct, globally accommodating, etc. If Nick Terry, Sergey Romanov and the idiot Muehlenkamp refuse to attend this Teleconference, then they are admitting their guilt to the world. I would classify that guilt as the following: 1.) Forgers of Holocaust documents and photos 2.) Cyber vandalism 3.) Slander 4.) Harassment 5.) Making illegal threats 6.) Black mail 7.) Racketeering 8.) Cyber terrorism I specifically list these eight crimes, as these are what we have direct evidence of in the form of documents, logs, emails, law enforcement correspondence etc. We believe that the Holocaust Controversies criminal gang is aware of this evidence and that is specifically the reason they are avoiding any open discussion on the topic, other than uni-directional attack posts on forums they can control I.E the HC hate blog and the lame RODOH forum. They clearly cannot allow a debate regarding their crimes to be conducted in an honest fashion. Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE GUILTY! Hate Buster


If NexGen from RODOH had any scruples he would publish the details of this challenge on his lame forum. This would show that RODOH members aren't accomplices to the HC crimes, as has been suggested many times in the past. NexGen, how do you plea? -rodohsucks






#9

[url]

[-]




Dearest RodohSucks, I doubt that Mr. NexGen of RODOH fame, will assist in publicizing the HC hate blogs failure to accept the challenge, and the unwillingness of the perpetrators to attend the HBW sponsored teleconference. What has been stated by others in many similar threads, is that Nick Terry, Romanov and Muehlenkamp are purposefully ignoring this challenge. The fact is, they will not even acknowledge the challenge was ever put forth. We all know why that is. It's because they fear being cornered with the proof of their crimes and not having anywhere left to run. In the case of Nick Terry, he could potentially have his PHD revoked for such involvment, Muehlenkamp must deal with EU laws in this regard, (of which he is deathly afraid), and Sergey Romanov would be proved to be a criminal! Most certainly wouldn't sit well with his employers... In each case, none of the three devils wants to come anywhere near our Tele-challenge! But that won't stop us from producing the inevitable end result. HD



Last Edited By: Herodotus2010 03/07/11 11:22:57. Edited 1 time.










Hello Herodotus, I would like to attend this teleconference from Hamburg. Will there be a local number I can use? von Stauffenberg






#11

[url]

[-]





von Stauffenberg wrote:





Hello Herodotus, I would like to attend this teleconference from Hamburg. Will there be a local number I can use? von Stauffenberg


Dearest vS, We can absolutely make a toll free number available to you anywhere in Germany. For all others reading this thread, either members or anonymous guests... we can do the same for you as well. HD







#12

[url]

[-]





Herodotus2010 wrote:






von Stauffenberg wrote:





Hello Herodotus, I would like to attend this teleconference from Hamburg. Will there be a local number I can use? von Stauffenberg


Dearest vS, We can absolutely make a toll free number available to you anywhere in Germany. For all others reading this thread, either members or anonymous guests... we can do the same for you as well. HD


Dear Forum As HD mentioned, HBW is willing to incur all costs to enable this tele/web conference available to perspective participants anywhere around the globe. However the Holocaust Controversies hate bloggers must first agree to attend the call or there is no purpose in having one. Dear Nick Terry, Roberto Muehlenkamp, and Sergey Romanov, We kindly request your presence and attendance on this FREE conference to discuss the crimes of your hate blog and relevant evidence, etc. as outlined earlier in this thread. Each of you has been guilty of attacking ARC and several of the members of HEART on your hate blog, so we are providing you the opportunity to do so in "real time" and on our dime. Do you have the courage? I personally don't believe you do. But we will provide you the benefit of the doubt. Prove to the world that you are more than just Internet sociopaths. The White Rose







#13

[url]

[-]




Hallo, Why are Nick Terry and his people afraid to join with easy telephone conference? This is such simply thing to do and there is no excuse not to do it. Fritz the rat






Idiot

#14

[url]

[-]




See the latest from Hate Blogger Roberto Muehlenkamp, who seems to find the time to post stupid responses to morononic revisionists (as if he wasn't one himself), and have silly arguments about cremations and red corpses....


































Roberto


Unread Message


#2


[url]


[-]



avatar


Posts: 12718







Rollo the ganger wrote:





We could send our own resident crematorium expert Roberto to show them how it's done.


Why, it looks like poor RtG sees me in his nightmares. I wanted to leave Mr. Heink alone with his latest nonsense out of consideration for the poor old fart, but as RtG insists:


Yet he is unable to bring himself to respond the Teleconference and ARC challenge. Who is really seeing whom in their nightmares? Roberto you are a worthless coward. A Hate Blogger, a Liar, a Thief, A cyberkook, and much much worse. Hate Buster







#15

[url]

[-]





Hate Buster wrote:





See the latest from Hate Blogger Roberto Muehlenkamp, who seems to find the time to post stupid responses to morononic revisionists (as if he wasn't one himself), and have silly arguments about cremations and red corpses....



































Roberto


Unread Message


#2


[url]


[-]




avatar


Posts: 12718







Rollo the ganger wrote:





We could send our own resident crematorium expert Roberto to show them how it's done.


Why, it looks like poor RtG sees me in his nightmares. I wanted to leave Mr. Heink alone with his latest nonsense out of consideration for the poor old fart, but as RtG insists:


Yet he is unable to bring himself to respond the Teleconference and ARC challenge. Who is really seeing whom in their nightmares? Roberto you are a worthless coward. A Hate Blogger, a Liar, a Thief, A cyberkook, and much much worse. Hate Buster


Hate Buster, This is so stupid. Why does Nick Terry has such associates? What value does shouting obscenities endlessly across the ether, add to halting revisionism? I agree with you, this Roberto is quite insane. La Sorbonne





Hate Blog cowards still refusing to have a simple telephone call to discuss their involvement in the Deathcamps.org fiasco!

#16

[url]

[-]




Update- Dear forum members and our anonymous guests, The Holocaust controversies hate bloggers; Nick Terry, Sergey Romanov, and Roberto Muehlenkamp are still refusing to acknowledge this conference call challenge. Despite our efforts to make this conference easy to attend, cost effective and globally accessible, our good freinds have found it much more convienient to either "go into hiding" as Romanov and Terry have done, or spend their days bickering with idiotic revisionists on boring threads about cremations and mountains or brilliant red corpses... (RODOH is so dead....) I will personally appeal to these three despicable hate bloggers to accept this challenge? Or be confronted by it publicly, on the Internet, in text, in print, etc. forever. What do you say gentlemen? Let's put this to rest, shall we? The White Rose





Unread Message Where are you Nick Terry, Sergey Romanov and Roberto Muehlenkamp?

#17

[url]

[-]




Dearest Nick Terry, Sergey Romanov, and Roberto Muehlenkamp, As the infamous Holocaust hate bloggers that you are, one would have thought you would've jumped at the chance to attack ARC and the HEART guys once again! Isn't the proposed teleconference a unique opportunity for you to do just that? Or are you afraid that the evidence against you is far too overwhelming to defeat? Why are you afraid to acknowledge this challenge? Why are you in hiding Sergey? Nick you're a fat pig, we can see why you prefer to keep yourself hidden. Roberto, you seem to spend an awful amount of time spatting with moronic revisionist FPB about cremations, why don't you show some self respect and come clean? By god man, compose yourself and man up! HD



Last Edited By: Herodotus2010 03/22/11 16:04:00. Edited 1 time.





Unread Message Holocaust Controversies provies to be a scandalous crew of cowards!




This thread has proved that the Holocaust Controversies clowns, are not simply criminals, they are cowards as well. The following: Nick Terry, Sergey Romanov, Roberto Muehlenkamp, Andrew Mathis, are all part of a scandal, and are despicable individuals. They should be publicly exposed everywhere on the Internet, and in any public forum they have the audacity to show their repugnant faces. -Z








Hallo to the forum, Why does Sergey Romanov pretend to be a different Russian hate blogger? I would prefer if he would provide a true and honest answer as to why they will not accept this teleconference challenge? Why do they run from discussion about their bad behaviour and attack on the deathcamps.org website and its people. My feeling is there should be a European criminal investigation with support in the US to cover all three of them. I believe they are criminals. -Fritz the rat

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is Nick Terry of Exeter University a criminal hate blogger?

Over on the Hate Blog Watch Forum, this question was raised, and the opportunity for Exeter hate professor Dr. Nick Terry, was offered up to provide him the opportunity to clear his name: